Karwit company, whereas maintaining high quality of products, introduced in 2007 the HACCP system. For the purpose of suppliers of commercial network the so-called private label manufacturers,we meet the requirements of the IFS.
The implementation of the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and the principles of Good Hygienic Practices (GHP) has allowed us to create conditions suitable for the production of food that is safe in terms of hygiene.
Based on the highest standards of quality we appointed targets for the Karwit company :
achieving and maintaining high quality products and customer satisfaction.
These objectives are achieved by:
- Strict adherence to the quality manual and procedures of the quality management system
- the imposition of liability for each employee for the quality of work
- continuous improvement of the quality management system by conducting regular internal audits and periodic inspections
- acquiring new knowledge, skills and appropriate attitudes of employees
- confidentiality and protection of client properties.
Company staff knows, accepts and applies the quality policy in practice and applicable documents of quality management system. The effectiveness and continuous improvement of the quality management system are the subject of constant preoccupation to both senior management and all employees.